My apologies to the 40-50 friends that follow this blog daily. Since Wednesday, blogspot.com has been offline to repair some problems that they were having. This means that I was not able to write and store or publish since last Tuesday. I have a few ideas that I have put on paper and will start to share tomorrow.
In the meantime, I have created a new fitness blog called Fitness in 40. The fitness in 40 website is designed to give viewers tips in fitness, healthy eating and recipes, exercise, and latest trends in health and fitness. You can visit the blog at fitnessin40.blogspot.com.
Let me know what you think about the new blog.
See you back with new posts soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Guest Blog from LeadershipFreak on Twitter: Malcolm Gladwell explains the deepest fear of all is being rejected by our peers – “social ris...
-
Nearly four years ago, I accepted an offer to go to work in Kentucky for a friend. And things were not what I had envisioned. At his recom...
-
When I was in the 6th grade, I tried out for the 7th and 8th grade boys basketball team. In those days, K-6th attended one school, and the ...
-
We call him Charlie! Every room in our house that we spend time in is filled with "Charlie" stuff. There is no doubt when som...
-
Anonymous is a leaderless group initiating active civil disobedience via the internet. From it's early conception, members have acte...
-
This morning I woke up, took a shower, walked to the family room and sat in my favorite leather chair. The morning was calm and peaceful. ...
-
Some people inspire us to be better. Abraham Lincoln. Lou Gehrig. Martin Luther King. Todd Beamer. Ronald Reagan. Jackie Robinson. Harr...
-
A re-post from a few months ago: I just started reading a book lately that I find very interesting. Necessary Endings makes the point th...
-
I'll be 47 in late December and I have finally figured out that I have several "character flaws" ( I can hear my wife saying ...
-
Dear Lord, I want to know You and chase after You with everything that is in me, but I am a coward and my heart fears to give up it's t...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(329)
-
▼
May
(30)
- What Successful People Do
- Things I Miss
- Memorial Day
- Things I Like
- Pent up Anger and Frustration
- Illegitimate Parents
- The Model T Ford and Grandpa
- Oh What a Night!!
- Matthew Jason and Shelby Dale
- A Lesson in Leadership
- The Cat in the Hat
- A Pro-Abortion Quandry
- U.S. Auto Companies Behind the 8 Ball....Again.
- The 100-watt incandescent bulb black market
- Quiet Reflection and the Future
- Civil War Facts
- TOT Phenomenon
- Why Do You Think the Way You Do?
- Blogspot.com has been off-line
- Illegal Immigration is Completely Under Control, J...
- Obama's Hypocrisy
- A Lesson from my Childhood
- Mom's Day
- Going to Jail
- The Week in Review
- The Govt's. War on ......Raw Milk
- Elvis was Right!
- Cutting through the "clutter" of Bin Laden's death
- We Did Not Forget
- Time is Flyin'
-
▼
May
(30)
No comments:
Post a Comment