Today, I am going to my brother's wedding. I will share my thoughts and pics with you tomorrow about it.
However, today I want you to sit back and relax and watch Obama get a history and leadership lesson from Netanyahu. By the way, Netanyahu is a conservative. Can we possibly get him to accept the nomination to run against Obama here in the States? By growing up in Philadelphia and attending Harvard, I am sure BB knows more about America than Obama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Guest Blog from LeadershipFreak on Twitter: Malcolm Gladwell explains the deepest fear of all is being rejected by our peers – “social ris...
-
Nearly four years ago, I accepted an offer to go to work in Kentucky for a friend. And things were not what I had envisioned. At his recom...
-
When I was in the 6th grade, I tried out for the 7th and 8th grade boys basketball team. In those days, K-6th attended one school, and the ...
-
Some people inspire us to be better. Abraham Lincoln. Lou Gehrig. Martin Luther King. Todd Beamer. Ronald Reagan. Jackie Robinson. Harr...
-
I have lived through the real estate bubble, the dot.com technology bubble, and the stock market bubble. I am now convinced that the Keynes...
-
Anonymous is a leaderless group initiating active civil disobedience via the internet. From it's early conception, members have acte...
-
This morning I woke up, took a shower, walked to the family room and sat in my favorite leather chair. The morning was calm and peaceful. ...
-
A re-post from a few months ago: I just started reading a book lately that I find very interesting. Necessary Endings makes the point th...
-
We all need some good news these days. It has been doom and gloom, well, since shortly after our current president took office. So, here i...
-
For those of you that aren't track and field fans, Usain Bolt is the fastest man ever in the history of mankind. So, neutrinos are defi...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(329)
-
▼
May
(30)
- What Successful People Do
- Things I Miss
- Memorial Day
- Things I Like
- Pent up Anger and Frustration
- Illegitimate Parents
- The Model T Ford and Grandpa
- Oh What a Night!!
- Matthew Jason and Shelby Dale
- A Lesson in Leadership
- The Cat in the Hat
- A Pro-Abortion Quandry
- U.S. Auto Companies Behind the 8 Ball....Again.
- The 100-watt incandescent bulb black market
- Quiet Reflection and the Future
- Civil War Facts
- TOT Phenomenon
- Why Do You Think the Way You Do?
- Blogspot.com has been off-line
- Illegal Immigration is Completely Under Control, J...
- Obama's Hypocrisy
- A Lesson from my Childhood
- Mom's Day
- Going to Jail
- The Week in Review
- The Govt's. War on ......Raw Milk
- Elvis was Right!
- Cutting through the "clutter" of Bin Laden's death
- We Did Not Forget
- Time is Flyin'
-
▼
May
(30)
No comments:
Post a Comment