Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blogging in 2012

Last year was a good experiment for me in regards to blogging.  I enjoyed writing and chronicling my thoughts and observations.  It was especially therapeutic for me while I was alone at the camper.

But I am beginning to change my focus in several aspects of my life and I won't be attempting to write everyday in 2012.  I have my hands full at work and my brain is sometimes in "overdrive" at the end of a night and I can't seem to put together a coherent sentence.  Also, some of my blogs last year were simply "fillers".  Honestly, I thought they were lame.  Sometimes it takes me a day or two to formulate a thought that is worthy of my time to write and your time to read.

Full-time bloggers will tell you that blogging needs to take place once or twice daily to gain and keep an audience.  But, the number of followers I have reading my blog is not my goal.  I want to continue to write but I am only going to write 2 or 3 times per week.  Instead, I have a goal to complete a book about my granddad this year.  His life is fascinating to me and when I tell others about his adventures and his journey, people seem to be amazed. And I want people to know how extraordinary he is.

So, I would love you to continue reading this blog and staying in touch.  I recommend becoming an "official" follower of my blog by signing up on the right hand side of this page.  When you do, you will automatically receive my blog via e-mail. 

Here's to your best year yet! 

No comments:

Popular Posts