I have decided to "blog" this year. Not because I think my views need to be heard or because I think I am important. No, I am blogging for me. I want to chronicle the year's events and have something to look back on at the end of 2011 and see just how far I, and those around me, can go.
The last few years have been very interesting, challenging, and life-changing. I often reflect on what has happened and wish that I would have written about my "adventures".
So feel free to join me daily, weekly, or just occasionally to join me in my journey throughout the year.
Happy New Year!
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nearly four years ago, I accepted an offer to go to work in Kentucky for a friend. And things were not what I had envisioned. At his recom...
-
I have never met Jacob Brewer and I probably never will. But we are loosely and distantly connected. A few weeks ago, Jacob got to ski on ...
-
On Friday, I drove down to my parent's house to visit. The drive down is a drive that I used to take 30+ years ago and one that I used ...
-
Turn on the radio or the television and you are almost assured of getting a little depressed. Things are not exactly easy right now. The ec...
-
Some people inspire us to be better. Abraham Lincoln. Lou Gehrig. Martin Luther King. Todd Beamer. Ronald Reagan. Jackie Robinson. Harr...
-
I have lived through the real estate bubble, the dot.com technology bubble, and the stock market bubble. I am now convinced that the Keynes...
-
On 9/9/11, I posted a blog titled, " The Greatest Speech in the History of Mankind". It was a blog that I wrote while listening ...
-
This morning I woke up, took a shower, walked to the family room and sat in my favorite leather chair. The morning was calm and peaceful. ...
-
Following are the first few paragraphs of the introduction of a book that I am trying to write about my grandfather. Whether or not the boo...
-
No, I'm not kidding. The government is pursuing the Amish for selling contraband. The government is at war on drugs, terrorism, and now...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(329)
-
▼
January
(26)
- Secretariat and Joshy
- Choices in Moments in Time
- I am FAT
- Random Thoughts for the Week
- Heather Miller
- 650 Days
- The Strong Man
- My boys, Frodo and Sam
- Rides with Grandpa
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
- My Prayer
- Just an ordinary day
- Josiah's Son
- I miss Ronnie
- The Sales Farmer
- Starry, Starry Night
- Outliers
- Hero
- Arizona vs. New York
- Elvis Lives
- The REAL Unemployment Headlines
- Jumpin on the bandwagon
- Zero Regrets
- The "Blue"Grass State
- Dick Proenneke
- Happy New Year!
-
▼
January
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment