I have decided to "blog" this year. Not because I think my views need to be heard or because I think I am important. No, I am blogging for me. I want to chronicle the year's events and have something to look back on at the end of 2011 and see just how far I, and those around me, can go.
The last few years have been very interesting, challenging, and life-changing. I often reflect on what has happened and wish that I would have written about my "adventures".
So feel free to join me daily, weekly, or just occasionally to join me in my journey throughout the year.
Happy New Year!
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
At the request of my wife, I have not written a "political" blog for a few days. But I can't stay quiet any longer. Listenin...
-
Today was an experience. Today I got an education regarding our judicial system. Today was bittersweet. My attorney was late today, so w...
-
Tonight was a very enjoyable night. I spent some time with our CEO and CFO. I was invited to Dave's house to eat dinner. And it was j...
-
Dear Lord, I want to know You and chase after You with everything that is in me, but I am a coward and my heart fears to give up it's t...
-
I posted the picture of four generations of Martins at Christmas on facebook and got several wonderful comments from friends and family. Ma...
-
Dont pick your boogers. Look both ways before crossing the street. Always say "please" and "thank you". Blow your nos...
-
To my blog faithful (all 325+), I left Kentucky early this week to go to a doctor's visit with my wife. She got a clean bill of healt...
-
As I write this blog (Monday night, July 18th at 11:00 p.m.), I am sitting in the woods preparing to sleep out under the stars. I am going t...
-
Contrary to popular belief, Mother's Day was not conceived and fine-tuned in the boardroom of Hallmark. The earliest tributes to mothers...
-
I read a book a few years ago about the "action" phenomenon. Albert Einstein said, "Nothing happens until something moves...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(329)
-
▼
January
(26)
- Secretariat and Joshy
- Choices in Moments in Time
- I am FAT
- Random Thoughts for the Week
- Heather Miller
- 650 Days
- The Strong Man
- My boys, Frodo and Sam
- Rides with Grandpa
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
- My Prayer
- Just an ordinary day
- Josiah's Son
- I miss Ronnie
- The Sales Farmer
- Starry, Starry Night
- Outliers
- Hero
- Arizona vs. New York
- Elvis Lives
- The REAL Unemployment Headlines
- Jumpin on the bandwagon
- Zero Regrets
- The "Blue"Grass State
- Dick Proenneke
- Happy New Year!
-
▼
January
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment