I have followed politics long enough now to know that whatever the Democrats say is exactly the opposite of what they are doing or what they mean. It is a strategy called "projection". You have to look no further than last weeks press confererence with Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin to see this strategy in place. Schumer and Durbin put on their little "sad" faces and accused the Republicans of purposefully sabotaging the economy for election purposes next year. The two said they were shocked and "greatly saddened" that everyone from George Bush to John Boehner to Paul Ryan were intent on destroying the housing market and making sure there is not one job for any American until election night of 2012.
I happen to think this is hilarious. The last time I checked the Democrats have been in control of everything since 2007 except for the House last Fall and the lame-duck Presidency under Bush. They have controlled the agenda, they have controlled the passing of laws, in essence, they have controlled everything. The Republicans have not been able to do anything until last Fall when they could finally block some things in the House. So armed with a little knowledge, how could one possibly say the Republicans have sabotaged the economy, how could one possibly think that the Republicans have affected unemployment, and how could Republicans destroy the housing market?
"Blame it on the Republicans" will be the battle cry of the Democrats. But don't be fooled. The failures of the housing market, the employment rates, the bailouts, the economy, gas prices, food prices, etc. are on the Democrats.
However, one of the biggest failures is not a Rebublican or Democratic failure. It is the failure of the American people to let their freedom continue to be taken away bit by bit, day by day and to believe the lies that are being fed to them constantly. And the biggest failure of the American people would be to elect Obama for a second term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nearly four years ago, I accepted an offer to go to work in Kentucky for a friend. And things were not what I had envisioned. At his recom...
-
On Friday, I drove down to my parent's house to visit. The drive down is a drive that I used to take 30+ years ago and one that I used ...
-
Turn on the radio or the television and you are almost assured of getting a little depressed. Things are not exactly easy right now. The ec...
-
I have lived through the real estate bubble, the dot.com technology bubble, and the stock market bubble. I am now convinced that the Keynes...
-
Some people inspire us to be better. Abraham Lincoln. Lou Gehrig. Martin Luther King. Todd Beamer. Ronald Reagan. Jackie Robinson. Harr...
-
I have never met Jacob Brewer and I probably never will. But we are loosely and distantly connected. A few weeks ago, Jacob got to ski on ...
-
On 9/9/11, I posted a blog titled, " The Greatest Speech in the History of Mankind". It was a blog that I wrote while listening ...
-
At the request of my wife, I have not written a "political" blog for a few days. But I can't stay quiet any longer. Listenin...
-
Following are the first few paragraphs of the introduction of a book that I am trying to write about my grandfather. Whether or not the boo...
-
No, I'm not kidding. The government is pursuing the Amish for selling contraband. The government is at war on drugs, terrorism, and now...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(329)
-
▼
June
(30)
- Life is Too Short
- Hey Hollywood...I'm a Guy,but I'm not Gay (or Stupid)
- What is America Asking Of Us Today?
- 2012 Democratic Strategy
- Southern Sundays
- Chicago vs. Peshtigo
- Took the Day Off from the blog
- Take Notes Obama!!
- Whole Foods Stores, Starving Africans, and Grade A...
- The Connecticut Quiz
- Being Open-Minded
- Happy Father's Day Dad!
- I am Third? Not Really
- Taking some time to enjoy Life
- The U.S. Economy and the Stuck Boat
- Pacifism
- The Lefty Libs and their Electric Cars
- Be Grateful that we killed all the Buffalo
- The Lord's Prayer
- Ricky Gere dazzles with his Wisdom
- Keynesian Bubble Burst
- A Deal with the Devil himself
- The Individual
- My reflections from Sunday
- More than a Job
- Second Phase Complete....On to Phase 3!
- Things I Look Forward To
- I Wanna Go Home
- Forgive???
- "Good Time" Obama
-
▼
June
(30)
No comments:
Post a Comment